On June 10, we started out on our first sea voyage in a long time…
On the IJsselmeer there appeared to be a problem with the engine: the oil pressure dropped, etc. Fortunately, we were still in the Netherlands and got to work on the engine in Harlingen’s harbor. After some real consideration, we decided to bring it “to the next level”, giving the Anne-Margaretha a fresh new engine, and is it a beauty!
Our fantastic crew supported and helped us to get this job done expedititiously, with sharing a great spirit of cooperation and good workmanship.
The new engine has now been installed, connected, and is undergoing final operational tests. It is just about ready for many sea trips head. Our team is psyched to leave for the pack ice on Thursday, June 24, and hope you can join us!
Because of this “trial run”, we did adjust the sailing schedule, canceling the 2nd Spitsbergen trip. Read on for opportunities for adventures northbound…
Of course we look forward to be in Longyearbyen (Spitsbergen) in time for the B8 trip:
For people with sea legs and who are very quick decision makers, we offer the following:
Trip No. EF
Departure: Thursday June 24 at 9.00 AM (in the morning) in Harlingen
Arrival: Thursday July 15 in Longyearbyen (Spitsbergen/Svalbard)
Number of days: 22
Price: € 1650 p.p.
With 1 stopover in Norway for a crew change, we will sail on to Spitsbergen and onward to the pack ice, if at all possible… We expect to sail along the west coast of Spitsbergen for a week.
If you are interested in this trip please contact Greet ASAP: mobile +31653847381, or
via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
We still have a few places available!
Due to cancellations, we still have room on the following trips
. B8 Tromsø – Bodø (Lofoten trip 2) 2 pl. ( with reserve)
. B9 Bodø – Iceland 5 pl.
Thank goodness, things are going in the right direction with many European countries opening up now due to high vaccination rates. The travel app will certainly help us moving forward.
We wish everyone a nice summer!
Greet and Heinz